Search This Blog

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Living in Hell, Well Almost

We are a peculiar people up here in Minna-Soda, in March or April when the temps skyrocket to 40 or 45 degrees people are outside in short sleeved shirts washing their cars or otherwise reveling in the welcomed spring heat after a long hard winter. In the fall those temperatures are starting to feel downright cold, but in the spring it's like living in the tropics. We have two seasons up here, winter and road construction.

PURGATORY
Non Minnesotans Only
I have a theory about all this, when I die and go to heaven St. Peter will ask me where I'm from and I'll say Minnesota. Then he will say, you have already endured your time in purgatory, come right in.

It's you poor people from the sun belt that will have to put in your time in purgatory. And it's hotter then hell.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
"IF THERE WERE NO GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO ATHEISTS" G.K. Chesterton