Search This Blog

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Most Influential Employment


Working behind the camera has not been my only employment, as the photograph will attest. I was thrilled at the opportunity to work with Sophia. As it turns out however, one of my first jobs as a teenager would be my most influential. For two years I was caretaker at St. Mary's Cemetary in North St. Paul Minnesota. At that time I had well over a thousand people under me.

MORE QUESTIONS TO PONDER

11. How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't live there?

12. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?

13. Why is it that when you transport something by car or truck, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, its called cargo?

14. When sign makers go on strike, what is written on their picket signs?

15. When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?

16. Where are the germs that cause GOOD breath?

17. If blind people wear sunglasses, why don't deaf people wear earmuffs?

18. What happens when you turn on both a dehumidifier and a humidifier in the same room?

19. Anywhere is walking distance if you've got the time.

20. Cross country skiing is OK if you live in a small country

1 comment:

Mary said...

okay, you're on a roll....where's your next post?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
"IF THERE WERE NO GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO ATHEISTS" G.K. Chesterton