Search This Blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thoughts While Thinking


I'm beat, worn out, fatigued and tired. For the past six months I have been overworked, underpayed and overlooked. Poor me. I look at today, March 2nd 2006 as the culmination of all my efforts to turn over the reigns of my video ministry at River Valley Christian Church to another. I have been immersed in setting up a system for the church that will allow them to record the services directly to the hard drive of a lap top computer, edit and output it on the same. A simple task you may say, not so. Like others before me there were times when I wished the computer had never been invented. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Questions to Ponder

1. If a man says something in the forest and there is no woman to hear it, is he wrong anyway?

2. Why is it that when people preface a statement by saying: "it goes without saying", they always go on to say what need not be said?

3. What does Geronimo yell when he jumps out of a plane?

4. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

5. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

6. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

7. Why is it that the word "gullible" cannot be found in the dictionary!

8. What is another word for "thesaurus"?

9. Is there another word for synonym?

10. Why does your nose run and your feet smell?

Until next time...........

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
"IF THERE WERE NO GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO ATHEISTS" G.K. Chesterton