Search This Blog

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Love Of My Youth


This is my wife Jane. I took the photo while attending the University of Minnesota a few years ago. Isn't she a knockout. Jane spent her career as a registered nurse, working at various hospitals including Abbott Nothwestern and Lakeview Hospital. She completed her career working in the emergency room. She has been a good partner for me and I love her with all my heart.

Fishing season starts in a little over 6 weeks now and I am looking forward to heading up north.

Here are a few more questions to ponder.


21. No matter what the temperature is in a room, it’s room temperature.

22. When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper, does he wonder why you're just sitting there, staring at the carpeting?

23. Why do they report power outages on TV?

24. Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor, but book publishers are not afraid to have a Chapter 11?

25. Why do slim chance and fat chance mean the same thing?

26. Why is toilet paper scented?

27. If 7-Eleven is open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

28. Why do they call them apartments when they are so close together?

29. If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they get Teflon to stick to the pans??

30. How do they get a deer to cross at those little yellow road signs?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are soooo sweet.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
"IF THERE WERE NO GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO ATHEISTS" G.K. Chesterton