Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

AS 2010 COMES TO AN END, I'M BACK

I have not been very consistent in posting to this blog since I started it. It's been nearly a year since my last post. My wife Jane just figured out how to find out how many hits she has had on her blog and discovered that one blog she posted had over 2500 people who read it. Anxious to see how my blog had done I found that my all time high readership had been 6 hits. 6 Measly Hits! The way I see it things can only improve.

Jane suggested I use provocative titles. So don't be surprised if you see titles such as "Nude Women" or "Your Check Is Waiting from Publishers Clearing House!" in the future. I'll surpass her readership if it's the last thing I do.

I have included an excellent video in this post titled "I Believe" How can man say there is no God? God has made his existence self evident in his creation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jonnie B. This will be your first "hit". Jane

Anonymous said...

I believe too.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
"IF THERE WERE NO GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO ATHEISTS" G.K. Chesterton