Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2006


Todays Joke: A man is incomplete until he is maried, then he's finnished!

Thought I would include a photo of my good friend Mike Nilles and myself.
I worked with Mike at 3M and had many good times with him. Mike was a sound engineer and mixed all the programs I edited. Mike was also a great musician and was part of several bands, Swing Set being the most noteable. After leaving 3M Mike lived in Italy for several years where he met the lovely Cristrina Cocchi and took her for his wife. They currently live in St. Paul. No the photo has not been retouched.

1 comment:

Mary said...

So is this where I get my good looks? If only you could link audio the photo, I can just hear your voice (just like the Burger King Christmas song a few years back)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States
"IF THERE WERE NO GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO ATHEISTS" G.K. Chesterton